Jai ho was making with name of Mental before it. Salman's forthcoming film 'Jai Ho' first 'Mental' was being called. But something unexpected happen and they changed the name of Mental as Jai Ho. Later on that movie called something like 'mental' and 'Jai Ho' was. On the occassion of trailer launch of Jai Ho salman told to media that He Don't Want to called Mental after Release of this film cause His fan always called hi by the name of his movie name Like Tiger, Radhe, Prem and so on.
'Jai Ho' trailer launch Salman told the media that "I did not want people to me after the movie 'Mental Khan call.
Although his father Salim Salman Khan does not mind this 'mental' was objected by name. Salim believed that 'Jai Ho' is a better name.
Salman's 'Jai Ho' launch trailer were in the mood. He said that the industry has an Intelligent Khan, Badshah Khan and Saif Ali Khan. I did not want the people I 'Mental Khan attentive saying.
The film's theme "People's Man" Salman said about stating that I am not on my own Star. I am still cycling and take a rickshaw ride. All you have caused me and my movie star status is to be born in the family.
'Jai Ho' is to be directed by Sohail Khan. The film is produced by Eros Entertainment and Sohail Khan Productions. Glory will be released in theaters nationwide on January 24.
Here is the Teaser of Salman khan Upcoming Jai Ho Movie : First Look.